The effectiveness of your Cotral Lab custom ear plugs
An effective attenuation is based on five key pillars:
A customised hearing protector is comprised of an earplug and an acoustic filter. The standard requires the compliance of both in combination. Cotral Lab's plug and ten different filters are fully compliant with CE Standards requirements.
Superior mould quality
The first step in manufacturing your device is the ear impression or mould. A high-quality ear mould is the key to having an exceptional custom ear plug.
This is why each Hearing Protection Specialist at Cotral Lab:
- Follows a specific protocol
- Receives continuing training of the highest standard of the British Society of Audiology (BSA)
Advanced manufacturing process
The custom protectors are manufactured using a state-of-the-art 3D process, so that each ear plug perfectly fits the ears of the user.
Comfort, fit, and seal are guaranteed.
The widest range of attenuation on the market
With Qeos custom hearing protector, you choose from ten filters
Four Uniform Response filters with SNR from 17 to 28 dB
- Reduce the noise level evenly across all frequencies
- Recommended for everyone who has a need to communicate or hear undistorted sound while working
- Also prescribed for those who require attenuation of the lower frequencies
Six High Frequency Attenuation filters with SNR from 17 to 33 dB
- High Frequency Attenuating filter (Qeos Orange) reduces the noise level predominantly in the higher frequencies
- Recommended for those who require attenuation at the higher frequencies and for those exposed to very loud noise
ISO 9001 Certification
Since 2006, Cotral Lab's manufacturing process has been certified to the highest standards in the industry. The "Quality Control Check Points" at every step of the process give you the assurance that you will receive the best hearing protector with the highest level of protection.